Do you want to surprise your home with fast and very tasty white crusty cakes and nourishing, juicy meat filling? Then write down this recipe. Let's cook belyashis in a new way!
- 400 gr flour;
- boiling water 160 g;
- warm water 140 g;
- vegetable oil 30 gr.
- 500 grams of mashed potatoes;
- 600 grams of minced meat;
- greens, spices and salt;
- 125 grams of warm water.
1. Boil flour with boiling water, add salt, mix everything thoroughly. Pour in warm water, knead the dough, which should stick to your hands. Cover and leave the dough to "rest" for half an hour.
2. Add vegetable oil to the dough, mix well and leave to rest for 2 hours. In the meantime, make the stuffing.
3. Mix together minced meat, spices, salt, chopped greens (green onions are best suited). Add warm water and mix. Then add the mashed potatoes, mix thoroughly again. Wait for the mixture to cool completely, then proceed to the preparation of the belyashes.
4. Tear off small pieces from dough.
5. Take the stuffing as much as you would for one cutlet. Roll lightly in flour. Put on a piece of dough, not unrolled. Handles should be lightly in flour.
6. Start rolling the mince into the dough, with your palms raising the dough from bottom to top. When the chop inside is completely wrapped in dough, wrap and tear off the excess dough on top.
7. On the working surface, level the ball with your fingers into a flat layer of dough with meat.
8. Fry the belyashi in a frying pan for 5-7 minutes on medium heat from each side.
Enjoy your meal!
For a detailed recipe for such whites, see the video below: